Roleplay World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay World

Welcome to Roleplay World where you can create and work on your own rolepalys.This is for fun terms only, and before joining, please check the FAQ/Rules, as well as the Updates section under the forums Welcome if needed.Thank you!

2 posters

[Private; Yazoo+Me] Kingdom Hearts :D

!R0X4S!
    !R0X4S!

[Private; Yazoo+Me] Kingdom Hearts :D - Page 7 Empty Re: [Private; Yazoo+Me] Kingdom Hearts :D

Post  !R0X4S! Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:33 pm

Roxas returned back to the castle and went to search for Axel to vent, running past Marluxia's room in a hurry.

Elsewhere, Saix was talking to Xemnas, Xiyon laying on the floor near them.
    YazooNyra
    YazooNyra

[Private; Yazoo+Me] Kingdom Hearts :D - Page 7 Empty Re: [Private; Yazoo+Me] Kingdom Hearts :D

Post  YazooNyra Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:16 am

Zexion stood in front of his desk and the library, his arms folded. "You were supposed to be protecting her, not fighting with her!" he yelled.

"It's not my fault she attacked me first!" Ixake yelled back.

Marluxia poked his head out of her room after hearing Roxas run by and the random yelling coming from the library.
    !R0X4S!
    !R0X4S!

Post  !R0X4S! Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:16 pm

Roxas ran to Axel's room and knocked, to which he not answered, and he sighed. He then started to run back, but saw Marluxiua. "What?"
    YazooNyra
    YazooNyra

Post  YazooNyra Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:58 am

"What's with all the yelling?"

Zexion slapped her. "I don't care if she attacked you first, you were supposed stop this from happening!"

Ixake fliched away. "Fine," she snarled. "If it makes you happy, I'll go jump off a cliff." she whirled around on her heels and stormed out of the library. She then paused next to Roxas. "Seems like you don't have to ever see me again. Lucky you." she muttered, disappearing.
    !R0X4S!
    !R0X4S!

Post  !R0X4S! Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:28 am

"How should I know? And where's Axel?" Roxas then turned his head. "Wait..Where is she going?"
    YazooNyra
    YazooNyra

Post  YazooNyra Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:21 am

"You idiot!" Marluxia hissed. "She's commenting suicide!" he disappeared after her.
    !R0X4S!
    !R0X4S!

Post  !R0X4S! Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:49 pm

Roxas's eyes widened and he ran off to the Superior's room, and knocked. Saix opened the door, glaring at him. "I-I need Xiyon.." he said hurridly.
    Saix rolled his eyes and pushed her out to him, then shut the door.
    Roxas then grabbed Xiyon's hand and ran, and she looked at him. "What's wrong...?"
    "It's Ixake..s-she's gonna commit suicide.."
    Xiyon pulled her hand away, lifting her hood up, and disappeared quickly.
    Roxas groaned and ran the way the others went.
    YazooNyra
    YazooNyra

Post  YazooNyra Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:06 pm

Zexion paced back and forth in front of his desk.
    !R0X4S!
    !R0X4S!

Post  !R0X4S! Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:38 pm

Xiyon appeared next to Ixake. "Ixake..?"

Axel appeared next to Zexion. "You looked worried, even for someone with no heart.." he said.
    !R0X4S!
    !R0X4S!

Post  !R0X4S! Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:34 pm

(got bored..made another character XD)

Loxs watched everyone, quiet, and began searching for Ixake.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:55 pm