Roleplay World

Welcome to Roleplay World where you can create and work on your own rolepalys.This is for fun terms only, and before joining, please check the FAQ/Rules, as well as the Updates section under the forums Welcome if needed.Thank you!

Affiliates

free forum

Shopmotion

[Private; Yazoo+Me] Kingdom Hearts :D

!R0X4S!

[Private; Yazoo+Me] Kingdom Hearts :D

Post  !R0X4S! on Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:45 pm

Want it to be around the Organization because the Organization is love..XD

Name: Roxas
    Personality: Roxas, unlike other Nobodies, seems to possess real emotions, due to his possible possession of Ventus's heart that may have stayed with him once he and Sora were separated. Many ranges of feelings come from him depending on his situation. Being Sora's other half, his personality is similar to that of his counterpart, with some differences. Roxas is less impulsive than Sora, but far more quick to anger; he is short-tempered, aggressive, and stands his ground, a devil-may-care attitude in terms of recklessness, he can be rightfully selfish in certain intervals, Roxas has little patience for people who seem to be bending their will or trying to confuse them. He doesn't have an extreme lust for life as well, not taking everything in with a bright outlook, but he does wish and desire one of his own with fervor. He cares for his friends, and is the smarter half of Sora, as he is not as easily fooled by his enemies and is more likely to think his actions through unless angered. Roxas was born with no memories when taken in by the Organization. Hence, he had no information on the simplest topics or objects, making him comparable to a newborn who grows to learn them, and coming off slow and naive due to it, leading a few others, including himself, to refer to him as a "zombie." Also,he'd rather not have anything to do with the Keyblade, longing to be a normal kid, with a normal life, and normal friends.

You dont gotta read all of that if you know what he's like XD
    Appearance: Roxas
    Power: Light, keyblade weilding
    WOC: Kingdom Key, and once [blank] happens, Oathkeeper and Oblivion.
    Theme Song: Roxas..he has a theme..XD
    Other: His bestie is..well..you know XD
    YazooNyra

Re: [Private; Yazoo+Me] Kingdom Hearts :D

Post  YazooNyra on Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:03 pm

XDDD. I'm shoving my Nobody in here, then.

Name: Marluxia
    Age: I believe somewhere around 18-19 (YES. HE'S DANG 18-19.)
    Personality: Very arrogant and vain. For example, when Axel confronted Marluxia regarding his betrayal to the Organization, he only taunts Axel and leaves Sora to fight the latter. Like Xemnas, Marluxia has a habit of being overly dramatic and giving long speeches. He also takes great pride in his appearance. This is evident by the sakura petals that he often has surrounding him. He also flourishes his weapon after striking with it, occasionally leaving himself open, fitting his title in the organization. During battle, he uses unique tactics like a death counter to represent his devious personality. Also, it seems that by his tone of voice, which is dull and monotone, that Marluxia doesn't pretend to have emotions, like Xemnas or Saïx, and sticks to his true emotionless nature. However, he does smirk and laugh at some points. Most importantly though, Marluxia seems to have an obsession with his superiority over the other Organization members. As the lord of Castle Oblivion, Marluxia has the ability to keep many members of the Organization under his own judgment. He even manipulates Vexen into fighting Sora by using Vexen's fear of Xemnas against him. Even though most of Marluxia's personality traits are negative, he does have a few positive aspects. Some of these include his devotion and persistence to succeed in his goals, continuing his plans to betray the Organization even after Axel's betrayal and the death of Larxene. He's a very adamant member of Organization XIII. Marluxia believes that he deserves more respect than he's given. All in all, Marluxia is a very egotistical, manipulative member of the Organization, who would stop at nothing to overthrow the Organization and become superior.
    Appearance:Marluxia
    Power: Flower, pink destructive beams, flower-themed minions
    WOC: Scythe
    Theme Song: Graceful Assassian, Scythe of Petals, and Lord of the Castle
    Other: Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.

Name: Zexion
    Personality: Zexion is sometimes seen smirking or grinning, something he and Larxene share. Unlike the other members, he conducts his tasks in a veil of secrecy, suggesting an enigmatic sort of persona. Zexion apparently also holds a fondness for literature and the humanities, which is noticed in the weapons he utilizes and his manner of speech when speaking to other members. It was most notable in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days when he had assisted Roxas in his tutorial mission, thoroughly explaining details in a polite fashion. Another instance of this is the name of one of his Lexicons, the Heretic's Memorandum. His approach to dealing with his enemies; namely, he does not fight them outright, but uses schemes and illusions to bring them down. He wields "illusion" but originally did not show his weapon in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories.

His weapon panel in the Proof of Existence (an area of the Castle That Never Was displaying the Organization members' weapons and titles) is shattered in Kingdom Hearts II, but it is revealed in Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories that his weapon is, in fact, a Lexicon, which attacks through a flurry of pages and trapping people within it. Like Riku, Zexion has the ability to identify the "scents" of others, with great accuracy and at great distances. The "scent" he smells may be based off other things than mere odor, and is affected by presence of darkness in the heart, an entity's power in the castle, and other factors.

Zexion stands out in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories as the mastermind behind the actions of those members who are actually loyal to the Organization. He is aware of the Organization's decline, calling it "deplorable". Zexion also takes his missions seriously (In contrast to Demyx or Xigbar, who do not.)

Of the three senior members (the other two being Lexaeus and Vexen) with the lowest thrones in their meeting chamber, named "Where Nothing Gathers", he seems to have the highest, while Vexen's is the lowest, indicating he is the most competent of the three. That is certainly not untrue, as he is the mastermind for the plot chronicled in the Reverse/Rebirth storyline, which only failed through Axel's betrayal of both sides; Axel's betrayal of Marluxia, by releasing Naminé, caused a chain reaction, as it was Naminé, in the guise of Kairi, who assisted Riku in breaking free of Zexion's trap in the Destiny Islands, which caught Zexion off-guard. Immediately after, Axel himself appeared and had the Riku Replica kill Zexion.

The fact that he acts as the mastermind behind Lexaeus and Vexen shows that his rank in the organization may in fact be higher than his number would lead one to believe. This is further reinforced by an additional scene in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix where he is seen to have a conversation with Xigbar. He reprimands Xigbar's habit of eavesdropping, and even talks down to him, stating that he should get back to work. When Xigbar informs him that he was hoping to just have a "friendly chat" with him, Zexion tells him he has more work to attend to, and finishes the conversation by telling Xigbar that if he is through working, then it would be in his best interest to get rest. In addition to this, Saïx had him eliminated so that he could rise in the ranks of Organization XIII.

It is speculated that Xemnas may have known about the rebellious thoughts harbored by Marluxia, and as a result placed Zexion in command of the lower regions of Castle Oblivion in order to weed out the traitor. This would seem plausible based on Zexion's apparent rank and level of competence, though nothing official has been stated in regards to it.

Zexion to some appears to be emotionally distant, but this is not completely true. This is observed in his death. Upon Axel's dialogue with the Riku Replica, Zexion's horrified reaction shows that he clearly does not want to die. He has an undying sense of duty to the Organization, which is certainly not untrue as he is the most competent of the basement members and goes to almost any length to ensure the success of his missions. At times, he can also be humorous and jest with other members when the moment shows itself.

A good example of this is in Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories where it's shown that he and Axel are having a friendly gamble at which Organization member in the castle will be the next to die (something they've been apparently doing ever since Vexen got killed by Axel). Axel proves to win that particular round when he accurately predicts that Marluxia will be the next to die. He is also particularly cheeky towards Vexen, giving dry and smart retorts when Vexen attempts to reprimand him with his superior ranking.
    Appearance: Zexion
    Power: Illusions, sense of smell.
    Weapon: Lexicon
    Theme Song: Don't remember
    Other: He was killed by Roxas' bestie. Grrr.

I'll do Ixake later, as I g2g.
    !R0X4S!

Post  !R0X4S! on Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:25 pm

Name: AXEL!
    Age: i have no clue..18-or-something? he looks like it, lol
    Personality: His attitude also changes during the series. When he is first introduced at the beginning of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, Axel has a mysterious, stoic, and calm demeanor on par with that of Marluxia. He seems to be a very good liar, as he earned Zexion's, Marluxia's, and even the trust of Larxene in only a short amount of time. He also seems to be very committed to the Organization, shown in a cutscene where he battles Marluxia. He seems quite distant at times during his time in Castle Oblivion, ignoring Vexen's insults and almost completely unfazed by Larxene's flirtatious behavior towards him. While he is seen as collected, intelligent, and even somewhat overconfident, cutscenes from Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories make him sound as if he is acting at times, possibly hinting at his dislike for the other members.

Although in Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories, Axel is shown to hold Larxene and Zexion in good company to an extent. Cutscenes show Axel making friendly conversation with Larxene while Marluxia is not around, and making friendly bets with Zexion as to which member will be defeated next. But eventually Axel betrays Larxene by letting Naminé escape and seemed disappointed yet satisfied upon her elimination. Axel also has Riku Replica annihilate Zexion to ensure that his actions in Castle Oblivion go unnoticed by the rest of the Organization, and to help Saïx keep his rank in the Organization.

Axel's personality changes drastically in between the two games, possibly due to his friendship with Roxas. In Kingdom Hearts II, he has a very laid-back, "go with the flow" outlook on many things, including missions and battles. But he also is shown to have a very kind, heartful side, ironic because he is a Nobody and has no heart. His friendship with Roxas and Xion and his moving final words are examples of this.

He also stated that Roxas made him feel "like he had a heart". Axel was very close with Roxas and Xion. He acted like an older brother towards them, being their main source of advice and wisdom. In some cases he got them out of trouble, including helping out Xion and Roxas when Xion could not summon her Keyblade and preventing them from destroying one another when they were tricked by the Organization into fighting each other.

In both games Axel has been shown to have a very typical "Nobody" side to his personality as well, being cold, unforgiving, and merciless. In Re: Chain of Memories, he interrupts Vexen's cries for mercy with a cocky "Goodbye" before incinerating him without any hesitation. He also seemed to be amused by the deaths of his comrades as shown in the scene where he is making bets with Zexion. This cruel attitude also occurs when Marluxia uses Naminé as a human shield against him—Axel confidently declared he would kill Naminé to get to Marluxia. Also in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, he appeared indifferent to angering Xaldin.

Appearance: Axel
    Power: Fire
    WOC: The Eternal Flames, his twin chakrams
    Theme Song: i dont remember if he has one or not..
    Other: pie?
    YazooNyra

Post  YazooNyra on Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:50 pm

You should make yourself a Nobody, XDD. And I finally pulled out Ixake's profile from the pit of hell. And it's from like, ten monthes ago. Woo-hoo.

Name: Ixake
    Personality: Ixake is a quiet, yet outspoken person. From her memories of her Somebody, she remembers one thing. Everyone talked about how beautiful she was, but looks don’t matter to her. She cares only about the two closest people to her and trusts only them. She spends her time doing what SHE wants to do and tends to get in trouble with Sai’x a lot, for she doesn’t care about rules. She’s rather cold to those she doesn’t trust, but it also polite at the same time. She’s short-tempered, and she gets cocky very easily. She makes a point to keep people as far away from herself as possible, except for the two people she cares for the most. She acts tough but it very fragile and weak in her heart. The two she loves only know her other side. Ixake is actually very kind and gentle to her friends, and will put her own life on the line to save there’s, no matter what. She can get pretty carefree and obsessive, as when she wants to do something she does it, no matter what. She tends not to think she acts around her friends.
    Appearance: Ixake is 6’2 with waist long silver hair with black and blood red streaks in it. She has one blue eye, one red eye. She tends to wear jeans and a black shirt with “The blood and darkness with overcome you” in blood written on it underneath her Organization cloak.
    History: She proved her worth many times over and over again though. She originally gained control of Vexen’s blood once and hurt him on the inside since he made fun of her, and everyone thought it was Zexion since he was standing next to her but they then found out it was her.
    Weapon: She has a huge frozen halberd that looks like This
    [Abilities: Can control her own blood and use it as a weapon, but can sometimes gain control of other’s blood, which they don’t realize except for the Org. Also has control of ice too.
    Talent: Blood and ice.
    Likes: Zexion, Marluxia, Flowers, Books, and inflicting pain.
    Dislikes: Axel, Vexen, weeds, perky people, and happy-go-lucky people.
    Other: Meh.
    !R0X4S!

Post  !R0X4S! on Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:46 am

you stole my powers biatch! D:

Name: No XIV [Xiyon- no, not Xion, but its pronounced the same]
    Personality: a lot like roxas, but a more silent insane. shes pretty much heartless. literally. doesnt mind killing people as long as she gets something out of it. When angered, she will go off on you (probably with a sailors mouth), and usually will stare at people. She feels upset and angered when others talk about their somebodies, or when she sees people with hearts, since she wishes she had one herself. She keeps friends close, and enemies closer, and won't back down during a fight, even if it costs her her life.
    Appearance: 5"8'. She has long, light purple hair with pale grey eyes. She normally keeps her face hidden with her hood, and barely talks to anyone but her friends and enemies..She wears the ordinary organization cloak, with a black t-shirt with the word "N0B0DY" on it, as well as tight black pants. She wears knee-high black boots, and has earrings on both ears from the middle down to her earlobe.
    Power: unknown since she rarely uses it unless she's super upset, it deals with death though, not exactly death, but sort of illusions of it? you'll see sooner or later.
    WOC: the one next to the biggest one
    History: She doesn't remember her Somebody, except that she adventured to different worlds a lot. She came to the organization with Ixake, and for the first 2 weeks, even though she had missions to do, she stayed inside of the Castle. Though Saix pretty much despises her, she just stares at him or keeps her head down. Yet she sticks with Ixake or Roxas most of the time, she usually stays away from everyone else, and misses meetings 90% of the time.
    Theme Song: Dearly Beloved
    Dislikes: everyone hates vexen XD, marluxia, dem-dem, saix
    Other: came to the organization at the same time as Ixake..

Name: Loxs
    Personality: quiet, semi-difficult to work with, romantic depending on his mood, fierce in battle
    Appearance: Red eyes, spikey, orange hair, 2 marks like narutos on each side of his cheeks, tall
    Power: i forgot XD uhmm..the pwoer of darkness since i dont remember. that and poison
    WOC: scmitar bc its that sexy
    Theme Song: Vantias's Sentiment
    Other: his somebody is Sol, but he's been destroyed as a heartless so..oh well :3 coughhasacrushonixakecoughcoughpiecough :3

Last edited by !R0X4S! on Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:31 pm; edited 6 times in total
    YazooNyra

Post  YazooNyra on Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:07 am

XDD. Of course everybody hates Vexen. I have to deal with Marly because I was born in November D8.
    !R0X4S!

Post  !R0X4S! on Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:29 pm

i love when i watch cosplayers and the vexen one was like "does anyone hate you, xigbar?"
    and the xigbar one was like "no no everyone LOVES xigbar, they all just hate you" XD
    YazooNyra

Post  YazooNyra on Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:18 pm

Oh yeah, XDD.
    !R0X4S!

Post  !R0X4S! on Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:30 pm

haha XD

gosh my cousin is giving me a headache...

k u start Very Happy
    YazooNyra

Post  YazooNyra on Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:01 pm

Ixake sat in the lounge, reading a thick book.
    !R0X4S!

Post  !R0X4S! on Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:05 pm

Xiyon left her room for once and looked to see what Ixake was reading over her shoulder.

Axel and Roxas were near the window, talking. While talking, Axel was wondering about if Marluxia was a transvestite or not..

(XD)
    YazooNyra

Post  YazooNyra on Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:09 pm

Ixake continued reading.

Zexion was currently searching the lounge for his lexicon. (Click!)
    !R0X4S!

Post  !R0X4S! on Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:11 pm

"What..What is that..?" Xiyon asked quietly, jumping over the couch to sit next to her.

Axel saw Zexion and walked over. "What's up?"
    YazooNyra

Post  YazooNyra on Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:13 pm

"Have you seen my Lexicon?" Zexion asked, still looking around for it.

Ixake grinned up at Xiyon. "You'll figure it out soon~" she sang.
    !R0X4S!

Post  !R0X4S! on Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:26 pm

Axel shook his head. "No. You gotta keep where it is memorized though." He winked and went back to Roxas.

Xiyon tilted her head in confused. "Okay.." she said, then looking down to twiddle her thumbs.
    YazooNyra

Post  YazooNyra on Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:35 pm

Zexion glanced at Ixake. "Ixake, is that my Lexicon?"

Ixake tried to give herself from grinning wider. "Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, why would you ever think that?"
    !R0X4S!

Post  !R0X4S! on Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:37 pm

Xiyon looked up. "Lexicon..?"

Axel started to grin once he heard Zexion.
    "Why're you smiling?" Roxas asked.
    Axel folded his arms and put his back against the glass to watch. "Just entertainment," Axel responded.
    YazooNyra

Post  YazooNyra on Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:43 pm

Zexion sighed. "Give it back."

"How do you know that it's your Lexicon?" Ixake protested.

"Just give it back."
    !R0X4S!

Post  !R0X4S! on Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:44 pm

Xiyon got up, feeling crowded, and decided to sit somewhere else.

Roxas saw and decided to sit with her. "Is something wrong?" he asked.
    Xiyon shook her head, covering it with her hood silently.
    YazooNyra

Post  YazooNyra on Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:47 pm

Zexion reached over and pulled it out of her hands.

Ixake grabbed it, tugging it away from him. 'I wanna read it." she whined. (They're gonna rip it in half, XDD.)
    !R0X4S!

Post  !R0X4S! on Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:50 pm

(LOL)

"If they're gonna keep fighting over it, I might as well burn it.." Axel muttered to himself as he watched.

Roxas tried to pull Xiyon's hood down, but she got up quickly, opening a dark portal and going through it.
    Roxas sighed, then looked at Zexion and Ixake.
    YazooNyra

Post  YazooNyra on Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:57 pm

(XDD, If he burns it, they'll play hot potato with it.)

Zexion pulled it back. "No." he growled.

Ixake whined again, yanking it out of his grasp.
    !R0X4S!

Post  !R0X4S! on Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:06 pm

(XD)

Roxas got up and looked at Axel. "I'm gonna go look for Xiyon.."
    "Alright, but hurry back."
    Roxas nodded and disappeared into a dark portal.
    Axel turned back to look at Ixake and Zexion. "Fighting over a book?"
    YazooNyra

Post  YazooNyra on Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:41 pm

"I just wanna read it." Ixake protested.

Zexion gritted his teeth, trying to get it back.
    !R0X4S!

Post  !R0X4S! on Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:50 pm

"You could read it later if you gave it back," Axel said.

Xiyon sat in Twilight Town, watching Hayner, Pence, and Olette run around and talk and eat ice cream. She sighed and followed them.

"wouldn't we?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:08 am