Roleplay World

Welcome to Roleplay World where you can create and work on your own rolepalys.This is for fun terms only, and before joining, please check the FAQ/Rules, as well as the Updates section under the forums Welcome if needed.Thank you!

Affiliates

free forum

Shopmotion

Those Lost Sins

YazooNyra

Those Lost Sins

Post  YazooNyra on Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:57 pm

You’re a simple, not special person. Nothing interesting ever happened to you or nearby you. Until now.
    Traveling across a long road, you come across a castle. A castle that looks nothing like anything you’ve ever seen before. Before you know it, you’re standing in front of the door, knocking quietly on it. The door swings open for you, and you enter quietly, surprised by the interior. You walk up the stairs, feeling drawn to the closed room at the end of the hallway. You then pull the door open, and there’s a bright flash of light. The next thing you know, you’re falling down a dark hole, with nothing around you. You suddenly wake up in a bright white room, surrounded by other people. You all have new powers, and must find certain objects, all which you much team up to find.

Most of the objects are things you usually have to kill somebody to retrieve because it’s either a body part or they won’t give it up, and they must be collected at a certain time.

Form:
    Name:
    Personality:
    Appearance:
    Power:
    WOC:
    Theme Song:
    Object:
    Other:

Name: Imerakec
    Appearance: 6’2. Very thin with waist long black hair that’s in a braid, has blood red eyes. Is wearing a jet black short sleeved shirt with silver diagonal lines from her shoulders to her waist and black skinny jeans. She has fishnet mesh arm warmers that connect to her fingerless black leather gloves. Tall, tan skin, and has long finger nails that are painted black. Also has three spikes through each of her ears and a black rose with thorny stems tattooed over the veins on her left wrist.
    Personality: Quiet, kind, tries to help her friends a lot without getting in the way, but also goes insane sometimes due to the demons in her head.
    Power: Has ten or twelve demons that she can transform into, and her blood is black due to them.
    WOC: Three-bladed black scythe.
    Theme Song: Imaginary by Evanescence
    Object: Arm at noon
    Other: Meh

Name: Daniel Ravenwood
    Personality: Flirty, will do anything for whoever he’s being flirty with, charming, is actually very evil and always gets his way.
    Appearance: Elbow-length jet black hair and icy blue eyes. Is extremely pale and looks very sickly and fragile but is actually inhumanly strong. Both his ears are covered with piercings.
    Power: Darkness
    WOC: Two scimitars
    Theme Song: Epiphany from Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
    Object: Crystal ball at full moon
    Other: Meh

!R0X4S!

Re: Those Lost Sins

Post  !R0X4S! on Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:17 pm

:O IMAGINARYS MY SONG FOO D:
    oh well...

Name: Raine [last name unknown]
    Personality: quiet, nice, easily tempered, wants to find the truth about herself since she never really knew
    Appearance: Long blonde hair that goes down her back and over her shoulders with striking blue eyes, about 5'8", wears black skinny jeans with silver pockets, as well as a black and white checkered shirt under a dark purple short-sleeved jacket, with red stripes on them, and a red and white belt.
    Power: Light
    WOC: i love this outfit..but the weapon, and there's 2 of them
    Theme Song: Xion's theme..
    Object: a golden heart during a blue moon..because they're awesome..
    Other: ...? roxas is love XD
    YazooNyra

Post  YazooNyra on Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:49 pm

XDD...... I find it funny that you used Raine, because in my friends' and my KH rp my friend has a nobody named Rexani and I forgot who the father was, but they named their daughter Raine. I can't remember because we like having multiple children with different fathers.
    !R0X4S!

Post  !R0X4S! on Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:08 pm

o.o you whores, just jk XD

but XD
    YazooNyra

Post  YazooNyra on Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:41 pm

XDDD, I really don't care. We were being whores. Especially Saxeai(Tiffanyac) and Ixake. Dating too many guys...

And Raine's father was Luxord. I think Rexani was the only one to stick with her orginal man.
    !R0X4S!

Post  !R0X4S! on Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:47 pm

hahaha,

and whores are normal in rps, so thats okay LOL
    YazooNyra

Post  YazooNyra on Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:52 pm

XDDD, Nobody whores. I'm not kidding when I saw whores. They dated like, four people each.
    !R0X4S!

Post  !R0X4S! on Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:53 pm

i have a charrie that dates worse than that dude XD
    YazooNyra

Post  YazooNyra on Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:54 pm

Oh wellz, XDD.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:18 pm